Event ID: 20-03-000183 (Video Game)
Event Date: 15 March 2019
ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION LINK
Online Pre-registration will reopen on Saturday, 07 March 2020, 9am to 11:59pm. Additional slots are added. Limited while slots last!
(Please select both SPE and MSS on the online form, for players who wish to play MSS only, only on-site registration are available. )
ONSITE REGISTRATION AND CHECK-IN
Date: 15 March 2020
Time: 10 AM to 11 AM
Location: HEARTBEAT @ BEDOK
COVID-19 NOTICE, but event is a go-ahead!
The pkmnvg.asia organizing team, Singapore Cybersports and Online Gaming Association (SCOGA) and People’s Association (PA) will be working closely together to ensure your safety when attending the event.
Your safety is our first and foremost importance. Everyone has a role to play against the Covid-19.
We will be the Champion in defeating Covid-19!
VIDEO GAME FEES
Onsite Fees: MSS only at $10
Please prepare to submit your Team Sheet and payment (exact change or Paylah digital payment is highly recommended) during registration or Check-in. There will be no modification allowed after submitting your Team list.
Note: $8 will be refunded to you if you paid entry fees for both days, Top Cut in the Special Event and choose not to play in the day 2 Midseason Showdown.
PLEASE NOTE: PLAYERS WHO DID NOT COMPLETE THE CHECK-IN PROCESS WILL HAVE THEIR NAMES REMOVED FROM PLAYER ROSTER.
– Only Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Game cartridges or eShop downloadable versions are permitted for use
– Players are to bring and compete with their own Nintendo Switch or Nintendo Switch Lite which are unmodified and free from any technological modifications
– Players are to compete with a Pokémon team in their Battle Team slot. As Live Competition will be used, Rental Teams can’t be used
– Players must avoid the use of potentially offensive League Card designs, and any player found to be in breach of this during an event may be subject to penalties up to and including Disqualification.
[ Category: VG Standard, Rank Battle Series 3 Rules ]
For detailed information on VGC Rules, please kindly refer to the VG Rules Format and Penalty Guidelines via this link:
(link active as of 26 February 2020)
Players will engage in a Double Battle with a team consisting of 6 Pokémon which fit the below requirement:
– Pokémon used must have a Galar symbol in the Pokémon Summary Screen. This indicates that the Pokémon was caught during regular gameplay, hatched from an Egg, obtained within the game, or was officially gifted in the Galar region.
– Item Clause: No two Pokémon on a player’s team can hold the same held item
– Players may use moves and items that have been officially released via Pokémon Sword, Pokémon Shield or an official event or promotion.
For more information on Pokémon eligibility, please refer to the above VG Rules and Penalty Guideline, section 1.4 on Pokémon.
– The following time limit must be adhered:
Your Time: Max 7 minutes
Total Time: Max 15 minutes per game
Selection Time: Each Trainer gets 90 seconds to select Pokémon at Team Preview.
Turn Time: Each Trainer gets 1 minute to select an action each turn.
CHAMPIONSHIP POINT DISTRIBUTION
Please refer to the official website on SPE Championship points distribution:
Players must have a Pokémon Trainer Club account with a Player ID attached, and they must have opted in to the Play! Pokémon program in order to earn points and awards.
Xiaomi PowerBank Pro 20000mAh Gen 3 (PD 45W) worth $69
Powerbank 10000mAh with 18W QC
To be updated
To be updated.
SENIOR and JUNIOR Division (Each)
Pokémon Large Size Plushie
Pokémon Medium Size Plushie
Pokémon Mascot Size Plushie worth $16.90
To be updated.