Jalan PJS 11/9, 47500 Petaling Jaya
Entry fee: Rm30
Entry gift: 2x Pokémon TCG Sun & Moon Series Booster Pack (featuring 1x SM9 Team Up)
Admission Time: 12.00pm – 1.00pm
Starting Time: 1.00pm (BO3 Swiss and BO3 Top-Cut)
Max number of participants: 24
[ Category: GS Cup – Moon Series ]
Players will engage in a Double Battle with Flat Rules with a team consisting of 6 Pokémon which fit the below requirement:
– Only Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon Game cartridges or eShop downloadable versions are permitted for use.
– Pokémon used must have a black clover symbol in the Pokémon Summary Screen. This indicates that the Pokémon was caught during regular gameplay, hatched from an Egg, obtained within the game, or was officially gifted in the Alola region.
– Players CANNOT use any Pokémon that are not caught in Pokémon Sun, Pokémon Moon, Pokémon Ultra Sun or Pokémon Ultra Moon
– All Pokémon from National Pokédex No. 001 through 807 are allowed, with the following restrictions:
1) All forms of Mew, Diancie, Deoxys, Jirachi, Celebi, Manaphy, Phione, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Hoopa and Volcanion, Zeraora and Marshadow are banned
2) Players may only include two of the following Pokémon in their teams: Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma.
– Players may use Pokémon with Hidden Abilities.
– Species Clause: No two Pokémon on a player’s team can share the same Pokédex number.
– Players will be have their selected Battle Teams locked via QR code prior to the start of the tournament
– Players may use moves and items that have been officially released via Pokémon Sun, Pokémon Moon, Pokémon Ultra Sun, Pokémon Ultra Moon Pokémon Global Link, or an official event or promotion.
– Item Clause: No two Pokémon on a player’s team can hold the same held item
– For the Moon Series, the following requirements must be adhered.
1) Z-Crystals are allowed (except for Ultranecrozium Z)
2) Mega Stones are not permitted
3) Blue Orb and Red Orb items are not permitted.
4) Rayquaza may not know the move Dragon Ascent.
– The following time limit must be adhered:
Your Time: Max 7 minutes
Selection Time: Each Trainer gets 90 seconds to select Pokémon.
Turn Time: Each Trainer gets 45 seconds to select an action each turn.
CHAMPIONSHIP POINT DISTRIBUTION FOR OVERALL WINNERS
+ 50 Championship Points
+ 40 Championship Points
+ 32 Championship Points
[5th – 8th place]
+ 25 Championship Points
[9th – 16th place]
+ 20 Championship Points (if there are 48 players or more players in age division)
This tournament does not require an invitation or qualification. All players in good standing are welcome to participate.
Players must have a Pokémon Trainer Club account with a Player ID attached, and they must have opted in to the Play! Pokémon program in order to earn points and awards.