Entry fee: Rm15 or FREE for players who have paid and registered for previous day MSS
Entry gift: 1x Pokémon TCG Booster Pack (only for players who paid and registered for the PC side event)
Admission Time: PC registration will be on-site on MSS day and will reopen on 16/2 12.00pm to 1.00pm
Starting Time: 1.00pm (BO1 Swiss and BO3 Top-Cut)
Organizer Name: Wilson Choong
Organizer Email: [email protected]
Max number of participants: 50 (we will allow more if we can fit players in to the space provided)
– Only Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Game cartridges or eShop downloadable versions are permitted for use
– Players are to bring and compete with their own Nintendo Switch or Nintendo Switch Lite which are unmodified and free from any technological modifications
– Players are to compete with a Pokémon team in their Battle Team slot. As Live Competition will be used, Rental Teams can’t be used
– Players must avoid the use of potentially offensive League Card designs, and any player found to be in breach of this during an event may be subject to penalties up to and including Disqualification.
[ Category: VG Standard ]
Players will engage in a Double Battle with a team consisting of 6 Pokémon which fit the below requirement:
– Pokémon used must have a Galar symbol in the Pokémon Summary Screen. This indicates that the Pokémon was caught during regular gameplay, hatched from an Egg, obtained within the game, or was officially gifted in the Galar region.
– All Pokémon from Galar Pokédex No. 001 through 397 are allowed
– Players are allowed to Dynamax their Pokémon in battle
– Only the following Pokémon with Gigantamax Factor is allowed: Butterfree, Corviknight, Drednaw, Centiskorch, Meowth, Pikachu, Eevee, Snorlax, Sandaconda and Charizard (Blaze only)
– Species Clause: No two Pokémon on a player’s team can share the same Galar Pokédex number.
– Item Clause: No two Pokémon on a player’s team can hold the same held item
– Players may use moves and items that have been officially released via Pokémon Sword, Pokémon Shield or an official event or promotion.
– The following time limit must be adhered:
Your Time: Max 7 minutes
Total Time: Max 15 minutes per game
Selection Time: Each Trainer gets 90 seconds to select Pokémon at Team Preview.
Turn Time: Each Trainer gets 1 minute to select an action each turn.
CHAMPIONSHIP POINT DISTRIBUTION
+ 30 Championship Points
+ 16 Championship Points
+ 12 Championship Points
[5th – 8th place]
+ 8 Championship Points (if there are 24 players or more players in age division)
[9th – 16th place]
+ 6 Championship Points (if there are 48 players or more players in age division)
Physical prizes are available and are subject to participation turnout.
This tournament does not require an invitation or qualification. All players in good standing are welcome to participate. Players must bring their own system in the Nintendo Switch family, Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield Game Card or downloadable version, and charger.
Players must have a Pokémon Trainer Club account with a Player ID attached, and they must have opted in to the Play! Pokémon program in order to earn points and awards.