Entry fee: SGD $8 Online register, $10 Onsite.
Admission Time: 10.00am – 11.00am
Starting Time: 12.00pm (BO3 Swiss and BO3 Top-Cut)
Organizer Name: Ng Soon Aik
Organizer Email: [email protected]
Max number of participants: 80
Update: Online registration is closed, you can walk in to register on site. More than 20 slots available!
Slots may be reduced depending on the number of Pre-registered participants at the sole discretion of Hillview CC. Players are encouraged to pre-register at the bottom of this page to secure a slot and enjoy a discount on registration fee.
Please kindly note that the event is on 19 January, SUNDAY. It is a one day event with no side event Premier Challenge.
– Only Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Game cartridges or eShop downloadable versions are permitted for use
– Players are to bring and compete with their own Nintendo Switch or Nintendo Switch Lite which are unmodified and free from any technological modifications
– Players are to compete with a Pokémon team in their Battle Team slot. As Live Competition will be used, Rental Teams can’t be used
– Players must avoid the use of potentially offensive League Card designs, and any player found to be in breach of this during an event may be subject to penalties up to and including Disqualification.
[ Category: VG Standard ]
Players will engage in a Double Battle with a team consisting of 6 Pokémon which fit the below requirement:
– Pokémon used must have a Galar symbol in the Pokémon Summary Screen. This indicates that the Pokémon was caught during regular gameplay, hatched from an Egg, obtained within the game, or was officially gifted in the Galar region.
– All Pokémon from Galar Pokédex No. 001 through 397 are allowed
– Players are allowed to Dynamax their Pokémon in battle
– Only the following Pokémon with Gigantamax Factor is allowed: Butterfree, Corviknight, Drednaw, Centiskorch, Meowth, Pikachu, Eevee, Snorlax, Sandaconda and Charizard (Blaze only)
– Species Clause: No two Pokémon on a player’s team can share the same Galar Pokédex number.
– Item Clause: No two Pokémon on a player’s team can hold the same held item
– Players may use moves and items that have been officially released via Pokémon Sword, Pokémon Shield or an official event or promotion.
– The following time limit must be adhered:
Your Time: Max 7 minutes
Total Time: Max 15 minutes per game
Selection Time: Each Trainer gets 90 seconds to select Pokémon at Team Preview.
Turn Time: Each Trainer gets 1 minute to select an action each turn.
CHAMPIONSHIP POINT DISTRIBUTION
Xiaomi 20000mAh USB-Type C 45WPD Powerbank (Supports Nintendo Switch Dock Mode)
Exclusive Pikachu Travel Pillow
Play! Pokemon Keychain
MSS Champion Decal
Seniors: Pikachu Travel Mini Bag +Play! Pokemon Keychain + MSS Champion Decal
Juniors: Pikachu Travel Mini Bag + Play! Pokemon Keychain + MSS Champion Decal
+ 50 Championship Points
Masters: Xiaomi 20000mAh USB-Type C 45W PD Powerbank (Supports Nintendo Switch Dock Mode) + Play! Pokemon Keychain + MSS Finalist Decal
Seniors: Pokemon Mascot Plush + Play! Pokemon Keychain + MSS Finalist Decal
Juniors: Pokemon Mascot Plush + Play! Pokemon Keychain + MSS Finalist Decal
+ 40 Championship Points
Masters: 10000mAh 18W PD/QC3 Powerbank + Play! Pokemon Keychain + MSS Semifinalist Decal
Seniors: Pokemon Mascot Plush + MSS Semifinalist Decal
Juniors: Pokemon Mascot Plush + MSS Semifinalist Decal
+ 32 Championship Points
[5th – 8th place]
Masters: Pokemon Mascot Plush + Play! Pokemon Keychain + MSS Top8 Decal
+ 25 Championship Points (if there are 24 players or more players in age division)
[9th – 16th place]
Masters: Play! Pokemon Keychain (if there are 48 players or more players in age division)
+ 20 Championship Points (if there are 48 players or more players in age division)
All players who played at least 4 rounds of swiss will be given Play! Pokemon Keychain at the start of Round 5 (Random assorted designs)
Physical prizes are available and are subject to participation turnout.
This tournament does not require an invitation or qualification. All players in good standing are welcome to participate. Players must bring their own system in the Nintendo Switch family, Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield Game Card or downloadable version, and charger.
Players must have a Pokémon Trainer Club account with a Player ID attached, and they must have opted into the Play! Pokémon program in order to earn points and awards.